1. Search for a league near you.
2. Create an account on UK Sports Leagues.
3. Sign up for a league.
4. You will be added to the league group, allowing you to communicate with the other players in that league.
5. Once the league has started, arrange your matches with the other players and record the results on our website.
6. Keep up to date with the league standings on our website, have fun and meet new players in your area.
How Our Leagues Work
UK Sports Leagues have created a vast amount of Badminton, Golf, Squash and Tennis leagues across the UK. All of our leagues are open to anyone over the age of 18.
Each league location will have a Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced league to make sure you are grouped with players of a similar ability to you. Our leagues are a great way to experience new sports venues, meet new people and enjoy friendly competition in your area.
- Players will arrange all their matches via your league group page.
- Once a match has been completed, the match-winner will submit the results via our submit match results page. (If there are any problems regarding the score, please email us).
- You have the flexibility to play as many matches as you want over a season. UKSL is also extremely useful as there are no dedicated times to play your matches. You play when and where you can.